Work with us
The JNC is a progressive and well-established not for profit organisation which has worked for nearly 50 years to provide services to communities in Sydney’s Eastern and Inner City Suburbs. As a values driven organisation our staff and volunteers are at our core, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to having a diverse team who are passionate about social justice and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Career benefits of the JNC:
- Flexible work arrangements, depending on role
- Supportive working environment
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Above-award salaries and conditions
- Salary packaging
- External supervision to enhance your skills and career.
Current Staff Vacancies
Social Support Worker
• Part-Time fixed term or Casual
• Within band Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
• Based at Maroubra and Glebe, working in the community in the Eastern Suburbs and Inner City
Volunteer with JNC
Thinking about volunteering
with the JNC?