Strengthening communities
and creating connections

Aged Support Services

Our Aged and Disability Support Services includes Social Support - Shopping

Social Support – Shopping

Are you an older person needing access to support services or assistance getting around the community? 

Do you know someone who might fit into that group? 

Check out some of the Aged Care Services that we provide here at the JNC and find out what sort of services are available in your community.

What can The JNC do?

Our Aged Services provide support to people 65 and over in the Randwick and Waverley LGAs and the City of Sydney. Our services provide social support and respite to clients and their carers, and also offer specific support to the Russian and Chinese speaking communities.

Our social support workers and volunteers will assist you to be more independent at home and in the community. This can enhance your quality of life and your wellbeing, and support you to live at home.

We use an enabling approach – this means focusing on what you can and want to do, using your strengths and abilities. You are also encouraged to be actively involved in identifying your goals.

To contact the JNC:

  • If you live in the Randwick or Waverley Local Government Areas, phone 9349 8200 and ask for the Aged Services Coordinator
  • If you live in the City of Sydney Local Government Area, phone 8570 1400 and ask for the Aged Services Coordinator

Please click on the links below to find out more about specific services:

Social Support Service

Respite for Carers

Friendly Phone Calls