Staff vacancies at JNC
Current staff vacancies
Family Support Caseworker
- Do you have casework experience working with families as part of Targeted Earlier Intervention?
- Are you passionate about supporting vulnerable children and families rebuild their lives?
- Are you interested in being part of the JNC’s innovative casework team?
If this sounds like you please click here.
Aged Services Social Support Worker (Casual)
- Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of older people living in the community?
- Do you want to support older people to enable social inclusion, health and wellbeing?
- Well-established provider of community services
- You are paid between clients
Read here>>> to find out more!
Community Engagement Facilitator
- Do you have a passion to work with vulnerable people in our communities?
- Do you have relationship building skills and enjoy working with the community?
If this sounds like you please read here to find out more!
Other staff vacancies
Other staff vacancies may become available. If you’re interested in working with us, please check this site.
Volunteering with JNC
See this page for more details on volunteering with JNC.
Working with JNC
The Junction Neighbourhood Centre (JNC) is a progressive and established not-for-profit organisation. For over 45 years we have provided services to communities across the Inner City and Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
We are a values-driven organisation, and the well-being of our clients, staff and volunteers are at our core.
And we are a committed and diverse team, passionate about social justice and inclusion. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of cultural background, faith, lifestyle choices, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Our management team encourages employment satisfaction. We care about the people we work with and value the diversity of our community.
- a supportive working environment
- ongoing training
- above-award salaries and conditions
- salary packaging
- ongoing professional development
- external supervision to enhance your skills and career.
Find out more about JNC
JNC’s vision and values are outlined at this link>>>
Read our latest news here
Read our annual reports at this link
Check out our Facebook page