Strengthening communities
and creating connections



If you need support with working through some issues you might be having with your family or issues with housing, domestic violence and family court support JNC can offer one-to-one casework for families with children under 12. Those eligible for this service must live in the local Randwick government area.

Want to find out more about our casework services? Then please phone our Families team on: 9349 8200 or email:

JNC also has Aboriginal Support Workers to support you in a culturally safe way. If you would like to make an appointment, please phone us on (02) 9349 8200.

Other support

If your family needs more specialised support than what we provide, with your permission, we can work with you to find the right connections to services or different agencies through our information and referrals service. 

Would you like to learn new skills, or discover some new ideas to support you as a parent?  JNC offers a range of courses and one-off information sessions. And all are designed specifically for parents to gain new skills, knowledge and ideas. See this link.

We provide casework for families with children under 12 living in the Randwick LGA.

JNC provides casework to support you. Together we can  work through matters like housing assistance, domestic violence and family court support