Staff Vacancies at The JNC
Would you like to be part of committed and diverse team who are passionate about social justice and inclusion? Check out our staff vacancies listed below.
The JNC welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of cultural background, faith, lifestyle choices, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Our management team supports professional development and encourages employment satisfaction. We care about the people we work with and understand the diverse needs of the communities we work with.
If you would like to join our dynamic team of community workers, please check our staff vacancies listed below. These include hyperlinks to the Job Advertisement and Job Description. Simply follow the instructions outlined in the job advertisement. If your requirements differ from the application process outlined, please contact us directly: 9349 8200.
RECEPTIONIST & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
We are looking for an organised, personable and motivated person to join The JNC as our receptionist/administration officer. This role is the face and voice of the organisation, requiring a person who can multitask while remaining calm and professional on the phone and in person. You will be greeting and assisting visitors and clients at our centre, answering the phone and providing accurate information to the public and administration support to staff.
This is a varied position. You will need to be flexible, adaptable and resilient, as no two days are ever the same and every day brings a new challenge in a supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Commitment to the values of The JNC.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, as well as to work independently.
- Experience in working with the community.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and handle multiple phone calls at once
- Previous experience working at front desk reception of a not-for-profit organisation or similar
- Highly developed oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly developed organisational and administration skills.
- Relevant computer/IT skills, in particular experience in Office, email and internet.
- Ability to speak a community language.
- Previous experience working in a community organisation.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated equivalent experience.
Applicants must be willing to have a Police Check, provide a Working with Children Clearance number and a complete a computer-based IT skills assessment.
This is a full time position [35 hours per week] SCHCADS Award Level 3 with above award conditions and attractive salary packaging.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Angie Garnett on 9349 8200. Applications must address all the essential and desirable criteria in their application to be eligible for an interview.
Applications are to be received by 9am Monday 26th February 2018 via e-mail to email@example.com . Interviews will be held on Friday 2nd March.
See our website for more information about our organisation www.jnc.org.au
Volunteering roles are listed here.