Would you like to be part of committed and diverse team who are passionate about social justice and inclusion? Check out our staff vacancies listed below.
The JNC welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of cultural background, faith, lifestyle choices, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Our management team supports professional development and encourages employment satisfaction. We care about the people we work with and understand the diverse needs of the communities we work with.
If you would like to join our dynamic team of community workers, please check on staff vacancies listed below. These include hyperlinks to the Job Advertisement and Job Description. Simply follow the instructions outlined in the job advertisement. If your requirements differ from the application process outlined, please contact us directly: 9349 8200.
We are currently recruiting an Aged Services Manager (interim position)
- Opportunity to combine strategic and operational skills
- Well-established provider
- Strong possibility of ongoing role
Based in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney, The Junction Neighbourhood Centre has a long history of providing a range of services for its local communities. Over recent times, it has extended its footprint and has kept abreast of the changes needed to accommodate the current reforms in the community aged care sector.
This 12-month contract combines the opportunity to bring your strategic skills to the fore, innovate in service design, as well as keep a watching brief on day-to-day operations, supported by a group of skilled team leaders. On a strategic level, you will work with the General Manager on initiatives such as care package design and how to integrate this within the client base and team, review processes and systems and identify areas for efficiency enhancement. Core to moving forward is a renewed focus on the client experience and you will work with a small management team to embed this ethos across the organization.
To succeed in and enjoy this role, you will:
- Have about 10 years’ experience at a medium to senior level in aged care services
- Bring a strong knowledge of the community care aged services sector and the current sector reforms such as myagedcare and consumer-direct care
- See the big picture and use your strategic thinking skills to bring solutions to the table
- Be comfortable working collaboratively with senior managers across the organization
- Have strong people management and leadership skills to drive change in a supportive way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ideally, you’ll have a current driver’s licence. Compliance requirements for this role are a national police check and Working With Children Check.
Sound like you? Please apply in writing with a cover letter outlining your suitability and interest in the role as well as your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an initial chat, please contact Janet Green on 9349 8200 or Carol Lewis on 0404 199 766.