Volunteer in the Community with VAST
Do you have spare time on your hands? Have you thought about volunteering? VAST Volunteer Services can help you become a volunteer in the community. We recruit and refer volunteers to organisations that provide quality support to people who are frail aged or have a disability and their carers. They rely on the support of volunteers to maintain valuable services.
If you would like to find out more about volunteering at JNC, please click here.
- Home Visiting Volunteers
- Social Outing Assistants
- Respite Outing Assistants
- Shopping Bus Assistants
- Aged Transportation Escorts
- Carer Support Group Assistants
- Dementia Group Assistants
Click here for more roles!
Monthly Volunteer Information Sessions:
- JNC Maroubra: 1st Friday of every month at 11AM
- JNC Bondi Junction: Last Wednesday of every month at 2PM
- Neighbour Connections: 3rd Thursday of every month at 2PM
RSVP ESSENTIAL: 02 9349 8200
Click here to view current volunteer opportunities.
VAST Volunteer Services recruit, train and place volunteers across five local government areas: Randwick, Waverley, Woollahra, Botany and City of Sydney.
Volunteers of CHSP and disability funded programs pay 1/2 price to attend VAST training and can attend our Volunteer Ready Course for free!
A few words from some of our volunteers…